Church Hall Installation
Call Walts TV today to discuss your specific needs, and let one of our experienced installers figure out the best solution for your church hall.
Walts TVs church hall installation can include, but not limited to:
- Video Walls A video wall is a special multi-monitor setup that consists of multiple computer monitors, video projectors, or television sets tiled together contiguously or overlapped in order to form one large screen or multiple different screens. Endless display configurations with mounting options from ceiling, wall, and floor.
- Control4 Automation With one touch, dim the lights, play music, turn up the heat, lock the doors and arm the security system. Check in from your smartphone, no matter where you are. Press a “Goodnight” button that will put your church hall to sleep, turning off all lights and locking all doors. With Control4, your options are virtually limitless.
- Video Projectors A video projector is an image projector that receives a video signal and projects the corresponding image on a projection screen using a lens system. All video projectors use a very bright light to project the image, and most modern ones can correct any curves, blurriness, and other inconsistencies through manual settings.
- Distributed Audio Distributed audio systems that allow for playback and often control of music in homes, buildings, and outdoor spaces of all sizes. Music streaming services and paging options available.
- Audio Racks A standardized frame or enclosure for mounting multiple electronic equipment modules. Common uses include server, audio, and scientific lab equipment. Let us organize your wires!
- Microphones A microphone is a transducer that converts sound into an electrical signal. Both wired and wireless options available.
- Custom Television Mounting Mounting a flat screen TV is an aesthetically pleasing experience that you're sure to enjoy. Custom mount options allow us to mount your flat screen TV anywhere and to any surface.
- Security Cameras and Security Systems Security cameras allow for the recording, viewing and playback when needed. Onsite and remote viewing options available to give you visual access anytime from anyplace.
- Contractor Wiring Services Pre or post construction services include: audio, audio control, video signal, network, phone, and security surveillance wiring.
- Computer Networking In computer networks, networked computing devices exchange data with each other using a data link. Wired and wireless networks offered.