ONKYO IRK1553CONKYO IRK1553C Rack Kit for TX-NR636
Check for local offers
Payments Available Through
ONKYO IRK1553C Rack Kit for TX-NR636
What's New for Samsung in 2017?Posted on 8:55am on Wednesday 22nd February 2017 by Walts
- New 2017 Quantum Dot. Quantum-dot televisions are a new type of LED-backlit LCD TV. The image is created just like it is on an LCD screen, but quantum-dot technology enhances the color and delivers color that’s so accurate and pure, what you get on the screen is virtually the real thing.
- Essentially, Quantum dots are incredibly tiny particles that emit different colors depending on their size. SUHD TV uses Quantum dots as a light source to produce the purest medium, resulting in intensely accurate and vivid color. And when Quantum dots meet 10-bit panels, you have 64 times the color expression of conventional TV. That amounts to as much as one billion different shades. Although a Quantum dot is minuscule—more than 10,000 times smaller than a strand of human hair—there are variations of sizes within the dots that provide bold and bright colors. When light is shone through, larger dots emit red, while the smallest dots shine blue. What’s in between those is green, and these three primary colors band together to reproduce every shade of color.
- 4K HDR Elite delivers vivid contrast and detail even in the brightest and darkest areas on the screen at the same time.
- 4K Elite Black technology unveils outstanding blacks, bringing new life to dark scenes.
- The ‘No-gap wall-mount’ from Samsung makes it easy to mount your QLED series TV flush against the wall. The No-gap mount makes your TV look like a painting. This mount paired with the new ‘Invisible Connection’ cable improves design and usability in the QLED TV series. No more unsightly view of Cables behind your TVs.
- QLED gravity stand and studio stand are for those who prefer not to mount the TV, Samsung is offering two new stands designed to complement the QLED TVs. Consumers can choose either the ‘Studio Stand’, which resembles an easel with a painting, or the sleek ‘Gravity Stand’, which when attached to the TV, resembles a contemporary sculpture.